How To Buy
1. Come visit us at 1704 Delta Drive in El Paso, Texas.
2. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist who will connect you with a sales associate. Together with the sales associate, you will walk down our aisles of bales, boxes, and bags of used clothing, giving you an up-close look of all the items available. The sales associate will explain what’s in each bale and the exact price of each bale and bag of used clothing.
3. Once you have found all the products that will meet your needs, our sales associate will lead you to our checkout, will review the order with you to ensure what is being purchased, and then finalize the transaction whether it be through cash or credit card.
4. Once the payment for products has been made, we will then guide you to one of our sorting bays/loading docks, where we will deliver the merchandise that has been purchased. At this point, you can sort through your purchased items at one of conveniently placed tables. You can then load your product into your vehicle from your designated loading bay.
5. Payment Methods: All payments can be made at the time of purchase in cash or credit card using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. All products must be paid in full before an order is delivered to a loading bay.
Please Note: ***We do not ship or mail any of our products.*** We sell exclusively out of our distribution warehouse.***All shipping logistics must be arranged by buyer.***
We have a wide variety of 100 pound bales that we can also sell in a smaller size, such as 25 or 50 pounds.
Also, we offer many big bales from 500 - 1500 pounds.